Weather protection on a Fat Delta with body

I was waiting for a rain day to test out the coro body on my trike and got a good one a coupe days ago. First some specs, it's a Delta style adapted loosely from the Loderunner plan's. It has three 26" by 4" tires. The drivetrain uses a jackshaft to route the power from the center over to the left rear wheel and is a 7 speed at the wheel. The jackshaft however has 7 speed freewheel's on both side's used so I could settle on a gear ratio that worked for me. They are not adjustable you need to move the freewheel over and manually set the chain on a different sprocket, once I found a combo that worked I just set it and left it. This thing is heavy, I have not weighed it but est 80 to 100 lbs loaded and long at a hair over 8 feet. Looking a bit like one of those Amish wagon's it is fairly roomy, you don't feel constrained in it. It has a Bafang 500 W mid drive motor. I run it usually in power level 3 and usually in 2nd gear at the wheel. That offers a cruising speed around 15kph. I have 3 48 Volt batteries (range anxiety is a thing) and feel confident of a range of 160 km,s which is way mor than this old body cares to do.
So the rain was light for the first 15 km's then turned steady and at times heavy. The whole ride was roughly 60 km,s long. Outside temp was about 7 degrees C. I had a light fleece jacket over a T shirt and never once zipped it up. At times it was a bit too hot but thats OK. At the mid point a pair of gloves was put on to keep my hand's warm. I was nice and dry the whole way and super comfortable so the body is for me a great success. It has no floor because fresh air is great but no splashing from below, I do need to put in a drip rail below the windscreen, the bottom of the screen was never sealed, and there was a steady drip on my shoes. I did not seal it in order to allow a small airflow up the windscreen to prevent the window from fogging up inside

You know I took my camera along to get some pictures but then since I was so nice and dry while it was raining outside I just figured nah, not stepping outside. It's supposed to rain again Friday, I'll go again and get a couple shots

Stormbird you would be correct. The biggest difference warmer weather has brought has been a greatly increased range. I suspect it's due to a couple of factors, one being bearings etc rolling easier when not below freezing. Plus the batteries I carry in back prob like the milder weather as well.