Street fox finally ALIVE

Been cobbling on this street fox for about a year off and on. I finally got it running after I reprogrammed the hub motor (Magic Pie 5). The motor is programmed for 48v but edited it to run on 36v.
It still needs tweaking as I got it up to 25mph.Then looking over the software it has gears. This trike is a real slug going up a slight grade.
One big improvement I discovered is my DIY rear suspension works great. A smoother ride than one with the rubber bushings.
I built the pivot using heavy 3/4" id ball bearings. Somewhere I posted some pics about this build. Will post some more pics and how I built it.
If any zombi planning on adding Electric to any build, consider a mid drive if you want the power. For just cruising around town, a hub drive is adequate.

No photo's/Vids, it never happened is the general rule as I understand it too. :ROFLMAO:

Well I got the dang creation on the road w/ gear selection but then the tire went kablui!!
put a different set of tires on test rode and not a happy camper.
front wheels must have alignment issue? the tires I put on it have a more agressive thread so now the steering is really fast and aggressive.
I want to sell this trike. Next weekend the town of Ryderwood is having a town wide garage sale so this trike is up for sale. $1000
after I load som,e pics to photoimagi.

here is a pic of both. the yellow trike is my main ride. the one on the left w/ hub motor is for sale cheap - $1000 OBO