Riding trough water

I drove last week after the rain trough the city. I have no mudguards in the front, but it isn't really needed. The biggest problem is the water that is trown up and makes my ass wet.
Now I am thinking of making a water shield that I can easily ad if needed. I want to mount it from the mounthing from the front wheels to the seat.
The water felt cold. 😁

Anyone else the same problem?

Not any more. All 3 wheels now have mudguards and flaps. I learnt the hard way. Soaking wet hands and a stripe up my back. No fun. :D

My rear had mudguard. Front not, but that wasn't a problem. My biggest problem is the water that is trown to the sides of the wheels. That comes under against my legs.
I probably will ad mudguards on the front also or do it on the new frame. But that only makes my hands a bit wet.

It is only a problem when riding on wet surfaces and always comes up to remind you that you still need to install some sort of mudguards. You generally don't seem to consider it much when it is dry.

That is true. I prefer to ride when it is dry, but I moe use my trike also as I go somewhere. So it replaced my city bike on surten moments and not only for trips.

Back