Revamping one of my deltas

What do you estimate the height at ? 30" ?

Ok on his site ?

Dimensions: Length: 2.70m - Width: 98cm - Height: 98cm.
Wheelbase and weight: 1.78m - 30kg.
Propulsion: With pedals like a bicycle or with an Electric motor of 800W in 36 Volts or approximately 1.09 CV of power.
Wheels / tires: One front: 20 inches - Tire: 20 × 1.95 - Two rear: 26 inches - Tire 26 × 3.45.
Electric autonomy: about 2 hours and more or less 40 km.
Transmission: By 2 pedals: 18 speeds (about 35 km / h see more at top speed) or electric motor.
Brakes: Front and rear disc.
Bodywork: Currently in wood for the prototype, in fiberglass for the series and there will surely be a wooden body sold as a kit to assemble yourself like the chassis In order to obtain a lower price for the smallest budgets and the make accessible to more people.
Price: Around more or less € 7000 in series, keys in hand.
Either: a little less than 120 € / month over 4 years without contribution. Download the presentation flyers Presentation VÉLOMOBILE Happyride by Stéphane Guilloux

Very hard to see pedals in video ?

Paul

Last edited:
Yes with 26" rear wheels the body height s/b somewhere around 30". I had no idea he was thinking of selling kits. What interests me is the general shape and I will be using coroplast sheets for the body panels. As of the 23 I should start cutting my frame pieces.

Well the weather has been great lately here which means I have been doing a fair bit of cutting and welding lately. Today the rear frame section of the trike was completed. As far as a frame with the 2 rear wheels mounted to it at least. I will post a picture of the work done so far prob by Monday, Oct 4. It's turning out pretty good so far. The tolerances are all within 1/16" and by Monday I will start measuring the main boom and setting the front fork angles.

On this picture the left side wheel mount is a lot longer than the right. That is to allow for the jackshaft and give the chain from the shaft to the rear wheel an uninterrupted run. There will be a strengthening arch using 1/2" conduit from one side to the other. It will provide a bodywork mount as well as support for the outer chain stays. I say left side because the stand in the middle is as the back of the trike
[url