Repurchasing DYI plans?

This may be a stupid question,but through a series of messed up events I lost the plans I had purchased ,went to dl them again since I am almost to a point where I can start work on doing a custom bike build. And found that my dl links had exspired,is it nessicary to rebuy the plans?

Just contact Brad via PM and provide details of your purchase. Brad can renew your links to the plans.

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
I will leave this thread in case someone else searches the topic.
Answer...

Just email me, and I can reset links anytime, no problem, even if they are from 1998 when I started this little corner of the web!

I only have the expiry there as some where not downloading the PDF files but instead using my tiny webserver like cloud storage.
That killed my monthly bandwidth in a hurry!

Cheers,
Brad

I'm not certian it worked cuase I'm mobile on a new phone,but fairly certian I emailed about asking what all I needed info wise to get the dl links refreshed

I will leave this thread in case someone else searches the topic.
Answer...

Just email me, and I can reset links anytime, no problem, even if they are from 1998 when I started this little corner of the web!

I only have the expiry there as some where not downloading the PDF files but instead using my tiny webserver like cloud storage.
That killed my monthly bandwidth in a hurry!

Cheers,
Brad
Hey Brad, thank you for posting that. Where can I find your email address?? I can't find any of the plans I bought. I can't even remember which ones or how long ago. I'm pretty sure I bought the Delta Wolf, and the quad conversion for it, and I think maybe 1 or 2 other plans, not sure. I know I have been MIA for a long time, but I think I'm getting the urge to teach myself how to weld with a TON of help from YouTube.