Printing Our Plans

For the life of me I can not get our Coop plans to print. Armed with a new Canon printer so that is not the cause and all my other pdf files are printing fine.

Can anyone help me to get the plans printed out so we may build our coop?

Thank you in advance.

Sounds like it was to big of a file for the printer. Sometimes you have to render or spool them on the pc, there is a check box in the printer properties that says something like that.

Hello, when I try to print any tutorial, there are no pics, any idea?

Best regards

Hello, when I try to print any tutorial, there are no pics, any idea?

Best regards
The pictures are to big and so when the preview PDF is generated they are outside the print margins and so are excluded.
Try reducing the margins to None may work , or a button labelled include back grounds and pictures , however I doubt it.

You could copy the whole lot and put it into a word processor then add the pictures and reduce their size ?

Paul

After selecting PRINT, try more settings and tick the BACKGROUND GRAPHICS.
This seems to work for me, I see the images at least. Note you can't print the Youtube sample pictures though, but nothing lost there as they are links to videos.

Last edited:
After selecting PRINT, try more settings and tick the BACKGROUND GRAPHICS.
This seems to work for me, I see the images at least. Note you can't print the Youtube sample pictures though, but nothing lost there as they are links to videos.
Thank you very much, it worked.

Best regards
Manu