Pedicab Drycycle on ebay UK

I see no expense has been spared to make it heavy ?

Why does it need a Bafang fitting if there appears to be a cassette fastened to a motor already ?

Paul

I think you are all jealous and if it was offered at a realistic price you would all be queueing up. ;)

That casette looks like it's fastened to a gearbox rather than a motor. There's a drainplug presumably for oil. There's also a control cable possibly for shifting.

Given it says prototype on the body this is likely to be a mess of trial and error. There's some expensive kit there which would sell seperately much easier than bundled. I suggest the seller would do better to break it. There's probably also a fair number of expensive bits missing or worse still some bits will need to be custom made meaning only folk like on here should be considering it. The body and chassis would likely sell at a lower price after the good stuff was removed. I may even be tempted at a rolling chassis and body myself but the price would need to be sub £500 for any interest to stir in me.

Last edited:
It may be an early prototype that they decided didn't work, or at least "not well enough".
But there is a fair amount of chassis/frame/enclosure there that could probably be utilised by a "tinkerer".
No use to me as I have no storage space, but someone may decide it is worth a punt.

It is also on Gumtree for £2600 !

Pedicab

Can't see much of any use on it , and where are the pedals ?

That cassette looks like it's fastened to a gearbox rather than a motor. There's a drainplug presumably for oil. There's also a control cable possibly for shifting.
I saw the drain plug however above it there is another part of the alloy housing that looks like a motor.

I think for me it boils down to shape , and it does NOT appeal !

Paul

Hasn't sold so he's put the price UP!
Yes, if you make it more expensive, some sucker will look at it and say 'Oooh, that has to be exclusive and special. I'll grab it now before it's gone, ...." P. T. Barnum would be proud.

(Alert for the sarcasm impaired - do not take this post seriously.)

Martin