Others bikes throughout the world•DIY Freakshow

Banglen, Thailand and a little bit Reading, UK
Love the look of this one, shot from a few different angles. It's how an old bike really ought to look, bet it gets used a lot as well (not sure about the fluffy tail thing though):

Back in UK a few weeks back I visited a friend of my brother who had recently acquired a BSA Bantam. He rolled it out of the shed and it looked like it just came off the production line - a fully restored job. I politely explained that for me I prefer to leave all the patina as is - the thing has a story to tell. Each to their own I guess :)

graucho

Super Moderator
Sarona, Wisconsin / Apache Junction, Arizona
I haven't posted any bikes in a few months. I'm going to get back on track and keep the thread rocking and rolling. First I had to get my 3 way bypass surgery out of the way. Then I had yo get my thyroid cancer cut out. Now i'm all tuned up and feeling 25 years younger. LOL

Banglen, Thailand and a little bit Reading, UK
I haven't posted any bikes in a few months. I'm going to get back on track and keep the thread rocking and rolling. First I had to get my 3 way bypass surgery out of the way. Then I had yo get my thyroid cancer cut out. Now i'm all tuned up and feeling 25 years younger. LOL
....wishing you a full recovery Mr Graucho, and thanks for this amazing thread.......(y)

Yikes what a start to the New Year...

hopefully all fixed now and ready to rock and roll for another 50 years

all the best Paul

Glad to hear you're on the mend. But feeling like 25 years old, 'could' get you into trouble. :devilish: Just saying :D