My "Cars"

SirJoey

Super Moderator
Nice collection all togheter.
With one do you prefer to just ride on the most?
Thanx!

The "Sports Car" (DeltaWolf) got converted to a quad, & is still my favorite!
The "Family Car" (Kyoto Cruiser) was great, but I had to sell it, due to my living situation.
The "Pickup Truck" (LodeRunner) is probably my second favorite. I later changed to car
wheels on the rear. Heavy, but comfy & fun! And no worries about flats!

Right now I rarely get to ride either one, because I live in an apartment now,
& my HPVs are in a storage unit nearly a mile away. 😟

I live above a shop and I have more space than I had before. But I also don't have much space to storage my bikes. I want to build more bikes, but then I also need to find storage.
Here appartements have almost a basement. Not big, but big enough for some bikes.

Edit: did you make those seats your self? They look very good.

Website
miscdotgeek.com
Right now I rarely get to ride either one, because I live in an apartment now,
I feel your pain. Or, felt it. Right after I built my Meridian I had to move, and I lost my garage. Nine foot long bikes and apartments don't mix well. I had to disassemble it and store it, and a result I never rode it and ended up selling it. I was very sad about that. I also had no room for tools and had to get rid of everything. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to build again. a real privilege and joy!

SirJoey

Super Moderator
I had to move, and I lost my garage. Nine foot long bikes and apartments don't mix well. I also had no room for tools and had to get rid of everything. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to build again. a real privilege and joy!
Same thing here. Moved, lost my shop, welder, chop saw, drill press, frame jig, pedestal grinder, vice,
huge piles of donor bikes, parts, & everything! Had a whole SLEW of bikes I'd built, something like 16 or 18
of 'em!! Had to liquidate most of 'em. Only have 5 left now. Paying that storage rent every month, hoping a
day will come when we can get a place of our own, & I can bring 'em home, even if I never have a shop again.

Never dreamed how much I'd miss building stuff. What I wouldn't give... :rolleyes: