Modify single speed front pedal delta trike to multispeed tadpole?

is it possible to change a 1 speed trike to multi speed using Nuvinci CVT? like the one pictured below. My guess is that it would require rotating the seat 180 and adding a pedal crank shaft.
I can get these trikes used locally for $150. amazon reviews are not that great. link below

I bought several of the tadpole and delta trike AZ designs over the weekend. The delta designs require spoking 2 of your own wheels, which I hate (estimated time 1 or 2 days UGH!)

. Seems like by the time I buy a bunch of cheap donor bikes I wont' save that much money. How much does a streetfox or warrior tadpole cost to make in LABOR AND SUPPLIES/HARDWARE.
I would rather buy a used bike for $40 then spend 3 hrs looking for free bikes, driving around and getting them. My time is worth more than $13/hr.

I reckon a typical trike build costs me around £300 plus another £100 if I buy a ready made seat. I use donors for the frame parts, gears and pedals but generally buy new for bearings, wheels and tyres plus a dozen other items such as cables / guides / grips / shifters etc etc. Finding two identical rims secondhand can be hard work and I hate riding on knobbly tyres which all BMX shape bikes seem to have and I don't like starting off with scuffed and abused parts that most kids bikes come with. I suspect I'm nearer the top end of the spenders and certainly you could build one for much less.
I've no experience with those trikes but a quick look reveals no centre point steering and no self centring steering either with no obvious caster angle. The ackerman angles are all wrong too. I'd also be amazed if those axles were anything bigger than std 3/8 which won't survive more than a childs usage. Made in the cheapest nastiest way possible and not a starting point for much without heavy modification.
You can get 14mm axled BMX wheels which will be fine as is if using rim brakes but finding disc braked 20" wheels with a 14mm or bigger axle is like finding the holy grail - they do exist and I have got a pair but they are seriously rare, hence the lacing your own aspect. Get scouring ebay etc for a pair of front 14mm axled disc compatible wheels though be prepared to scour for some time.

The KMX ones come up at those prices here but are built to a price. The decent tadpole trikes are usually well over £1000 secondhand here. Often WELL over that.