Machinist Needed

Hi everyone,

Having the same problem. I'm working on the Aurora delta, and the quotes I'm getting for these parts are in the $200 - $400 range, EACH. Am I wrong to feel that's on the high side?

I'll check out Staton. Alternatively, anyone know of a good machine shop that will make these for less, and / or have a surplus supply?

I'm in the Ottawa / Montreal area, in Canada. Looking for the freehub and brake disc adaptors. Probably hub flanges, too.

Thanks!

I still have some Hub adapters with disk brake holes. Szymon bought some from me a couple of months ago. If you’re interested text my number in earlier reply. The price is still the same.

OK, let's work how to get them to me.
Symon says?

Just noticed your thread on the hub adapters from last year. Someone on here was able to send you his extra ones. Were they steel or Aluminum and did they work? And which project did you use them on? Thanks- I'm thinking of making some myself, but there might be some aluminum ones on Ebay if aluminum would be strong enough for that application? I could probably make my own if I knew if the aluminum material was going to be strong enough. I can also make them in steel, but they would be heavier of course, and the steel needs some electroplating which I am not set up to do.