Looking for a special needs trailer

I am wondering if anyone has plans, or has seen a trailer that can attach to pretty much any bicycle or recumbent that can safely carry a disabled adult passenger.

haven't seen a trailer, but there are lots of pics of wheelchair accessible sidecars for bikes and motorcycles

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
What about 1 and 2/3 Delta trikes? Hitch the 2/3 (no front wheel) one to the rear of the other. It can be removed when not required. No steering required and the 2/3 can be made exactly to suit your needs. I participated in a night ride recently where there was a couple with with a disabled son. There was Dad on a full Delta in front, followed by their son on a hitched 2/3 Delta, followed by Mum on a hitched 2/3 Delta. The young fellow, otherwise unable to participate, had a whale of a time on the ride. I hope to meet up with them again.

The three I saw were Greenspeeds and all 20" wheels. I will try to extract a good image from a video I have.
They are only copying Hase as they have been doing it for years and years and years ....

They also hold the record ?

I think approaching 100 ! oh to have been there.....