It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I have been here. And it's changed since I have been here (used the old forum). I just finished my kick bike (my family call it a scooter). It has a 26" front wheel, and. 20" rear wheel. Front and rear brakes. Front steer tube and fork are from a $5.00 mountain bike, and the rear fork is from a kids bmx bike. The rest of the frame is made from 1-1/4" E.M.T. (electrical metalic tubing). I don't know how to post pictures here anymore.

Posting images can be in different ways. You can upload them to a site and post them by using the option above in the bar where you can also change text size and other things.

You can also upload them on the forum. Make them smaller, so they don't take to much space.
Posting them us the same. Put the link from the image in it and it will be there.

First upload it to a picture hosting site such as imgur.com. There are many others. From there you can get a direct link to it and then paste that link into the box that appears when you click the 10th icon from the left above where you type (the one that looks like a picture).