How-to build a Tandem Bike to a Single Rider Conversion?

I'm fairly new to this Forum, & to the Kustom Bike Building Scene, but I really want to learn more about it, and one of my Kustom Bike Plans, that I heard of was on a Facebook Page or Group that I was on.
&
A few different people made their Tandem Bicycle, which is for 2-Riders, & modified this Bike into a "Single Rider Conversion," this is kinda how I want to do to my Tandem Bike, I just dont really know how to go about, to building this?
&
I was hoping someone can help me out on how I can do this to my Old Tandem Bike, & also if you know, what Parts & Tools do I need to make & get this done?

SirJoey

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard! Just curious... why would you wanna convert a tandem to a single rider bike,
when regular bikes are pretty much a dime a dozen, so to speak? Or do you still wanna retain
the option of 2 riders also? Not sure I understand what you're going for here...

Ditto. Any tandem can be ridden by one person and almost all tandems are worth more than any cheap single bike. Either I'm not understanding your requirements or I am and am puzzling why!