hi im new here

Wow some introduction !

2 bonza trikes , the blue one even sports some round tubing and good triangulation ?

Bit puzzled by the white one the drive side chain seems to take a torturous path ?

all the best Paul

ps where do you hail from ?

Wow some introduction !

2 bonza trikes , the blue one even sports some round tubing and good triangulation ?

Bit puzzled by the white one the drive side chain seems to take a torturous path ?

all the best Paul

ps where do you hail from ?
Hi im from west wales , the white one was my first attempt , i ran 3 idlers so the chain run was ok 😂😂, the blue one i finished a few months ago and so far completed 100 or so miles,

Can you talk shop about your seats, thry looks awesome. are they aluminum what thickness, etc. Excellent looking work!

Welcome. Does the rear suspension function ok on the blue one? The chassis mount is very close to the pivot which won't give much compression of the unit as the arm moves. I assume you have a very heavy spring in it to compensate for that or you are very light? I like the tubing choices on it and the ally seats.

Welcome. Does the rear suspension function ok on the blue one? The chassis mount is very close to the pivot which won't give much compression of the unit as the arm moves. I assume you have a very heavy spring in it to compensate for that or you are very light? I like the tubing choices on it and the ally seats.
Hi there, yes the suspensionworks ok, i did have a lighter spring but had issues with it so went a bit stiffer, im 13 stone and have no issues with the current setup, i thought id go round tubing just to see what it looks like as im trying to resist temptation to try a full round tube trike

Can you talk shop about your seats, thry looks awesome. are they aluminum what thickness, etc. Excellent looking work!
Hello, i used the dimensions from the warrior plans but added a headrest and i thing its 3mm alloy