Going gor my second build.

I wanted to weld the mount for the rear suspension to the frame, but it was wet all day, so I couldn't.
In the end it was good, because the spacer I designed, was to small. I needed to change the dimensions and print it again. Now the spring setting is right.

The rear wheel removed from my other trike and placed the schwalbe tire on it. The diamer is a bit smaller, so I used it to get it right.
The rear wheel is standing straight and is in line with the frame.
Front wheels have done camber and are equal now. I keep it like that. It makes that the front is a bit wider, so a bit more stable in the corners.

I hope that it is dry tomorrow, so I can weld.
Bringing also the ream and rear hub to the bmx shop. He wel order spokes and nipples and build it.

I weld it just on a few spots, so it is fixed. As everything's is OK, I will finish the welding.

Yes I have both. I wanted only disk in the rear, but I also wanted in the front 2 brake handles in the same style. The problem was, was that the single one, doesn't has a lock option. That is shy I added a v-brake. I have a small lock system what tgrt normally use to lock seat suspension and air brakes.
This way I can lock my rear wheel. Easier with walking as I hold the bike by the rear wheel.

I use my rear brake with my front brakes. I like it also a bit more to slow a bit down in a corner.