Gladiator Build

Dylstra

Hi All,

I have "started" on building the Gladiator trike. I'm in Australia and a lot of the common parts referred to in the plans are either not readily available or called something else or, at the very least, bloody metric. But that's okay, because it's forcing me to understand what each part does/how it works and then come up with my own (as yet theoretical) solutions.

However, the stumbling block at this stage is that the template for the hub flanges is not available at the link in the plans (http://www.atomiczombie.com/support/gladiatorhub.jpg). I have tried poking around the forums and the internet to see if I could find a copy. I tried opening some CAD software. Then closed it.

Is there a copy available anywhere?

Thanks.

Thanks, Paul. I did look at that, but I got hung up on the Gladiator plans calling for 28 spoke-holes. Despite what I said about understanding and creativity. :)

I got hung up on the Gladiator plans calling for 28 spoke-holes.

However the spoke hole number surely depends on how many are in the hub you intend using ? rather than a fixed in stone figure ?

Hubs for 14mm axled wheels tend to be bigger , so making it easier to drill more holes

regards Paul

Last edited:
Back