Free trikes UK only!

I'm having a garage clear out and 2 recumbents built a few years ago are just taking up space and gathering dust.
One is a 20" wheel tadpole, very much Streetfox inspired, with mid-drive, so loads of gears!
The other is a Deltawolf with under seat steering, from which I'd planned to build a velomobile, but never completed, needs armguards and brakes improving.
Both need gear shifting servicing and adjusting, and a general check over.
I'd prefer them to to go for free to an enthusiast, rather than risk them being weighed in for scrap.

Can be test ridden, but I wouldn't recommend travelling too far without servicing!

Pictures available at https://citroencamper.blogspot.com/2021/06/free-trikes.html

Collect from Crewe, Cheshire.

That's very generous of you. I'd take them myself but being honest I'd be wanting them for any parts value rather than to ride and I'm sure that's not in the spirit of what you're offering. Has the delta ever been ridden any distance? It may be the camera angles but that rear axle looks very dainty.

The Deltawolf is pretty much to Brad's plans, so axle is beefier than the pictures suggest, it was built with new bearings and steel rod, but using minimito disks and calipers, which isn't getting enough leverage at the moment to be very effective. It's probably done about 10 miles in test runs, apart from being so damned big, I prefer it to the tadpole, the USS is really nice. From lockdown start I've been cycling to work, and can't see myself going back to recumbents with the roads around here :(

Well I'll see if there is interest in taking them on as projects, maybe suitable for someone who hasn't got the welding facilities, but could adapt to their requirements. So yes I'd prefer that, but upcycling for parts would be better than scrapping!

Hi I’m a new member here but I’m building a Viking tandem. At the moment Ihave all the parts just getting ready for some construction getting welding lesson 2mo. I would be very interested in the tadpole if it’s still available because I would be able to use a trailer I’m planning also with it for work. I only ride I no longer drive. How do we proceed regards Neil

Hi Neil,
Sorry, another member is due to collect tomorrow, but if that falls through it's yours.
Regards
Ray