frame broke

It is probably a "permissions" issue from your picture-source provider.
When YOU look at it, its OK, when we look at it...it is not?

How do You share pictures on here, I get the link from the pic on google and put it in the link option, it shows when I look at it.
A simple Google search turned this up ?

https://www.ski.cohow-to-post-images-from-google-photos

Posting images with a Google Photo's URL is fairly easy but there are a couple of steps for it to work correctly.

The common trap for young players is to make sure the web address (URL) is a link direct to the image and not to the Google Photos page containing the image.

This is the usual error that results in a failed image. Google wants to promote itself to your friends so the default 'Share' link that they provide is to a Google page containing the image and not a direct link to the image. This default page link will not embed the image on any forum nor any web page.

So... if your image URL looks like this;

https://goo.gl/photos/N1eciVaGNYbWjLtn8

the image will not display.

The fix

1. Open Google Photos in Chrome or Firefox on a PC* or Safari on a Mac

2. Browse to the photo you wish to share on these forums.

3. Click the photo to enlarge it.

4. Right click and copy the image URL (Chrome = Copy image address, Firefox = Copy image location).

* this fix will not work with MS Internet Explorer or MS Edge.

Your image URL will now be very long and random looking, something like this;

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TylEip-yDBfU4e4EPvMG4Cmc2N8BoeGdI5p_jhHeJ5YMtvNH7muDEZyn-sR-xQAxfXoR5Lpckzr4ETliDej2nayHfnJkU-8D85AfC_5hY4fIDtw6WMRxVjGXDwMcp_aTvL-x7SAAfkIVvfhbhzW90n4pcA1zd-307CE6V66ntHrIesSRXOMGfZi5LO_a2pJblNiRRCMXNAyCES-4fD8-0WC1yC81YYgE_emLaGHpQt3X447Q2FELhuCmTzmRlRaERjyK6pINM54W4KBW2-Yd-we_Es0i4SKFT7SGca_19ZFMJj-gkncnqMuB61fwqaBMCI0ekvDaBiqSgTe0XpH-gaxQ8ImOwlf8C78jx6eANOzxZlonWGhbtl4hrUak_x0wvLZzIz9JOJJLLGnxClRvXLPPhNrZZ3pGlcgo8ZkqjCubygSLTaz9DvHUmB3PWBulCNvRIVztDXK_NIS16UCKT6tfxiSlAkhIk5Vo92MoI3kI7Kwswa5xARfSGSXIuHxuQ17Rf53PjJeg3hN5uoG-KbdM-JgRtIZ_cjur2HUWy_uGUDlbljHefBMBGS_Kdl8nUBNinPF6bspLARj_1pldhEk7G-vkMswY7Ei_wNeGpLRfiBIacnfVtuDFBBGz-KwNRMm8_9wotLSHAQw3mrbUf0c-fK0V63hn82b2DmsBNC0=w1689-h950-no

Wow trust Google to make it hard !

Paul

Funny, I see it, but I don't know for how long. Previously I also have seen it, but it dissappeared.
Now can I still see it.

Well I did see it briefly , now it has gone again ?

From what I saw [ something green ? ] the weld was fine a big fillet and the metal had torn as soon as it got to it's thinnest i.e the tubing wall.

Those stresses need moving to another part of the frame hence triangulating the rear end ,as you say you have done.

So is this thread now MAN against Google Cloud ?

Paul

It think it is solved this way and that you only need to paint it green now.
Just keep an eye on it and ad extra support as it is needed.

I do the same as MiscDotGeek only I use PostImage.org. When I was looking at image host sites I considered Google but enough people mentioned issues to dissuade me.