Fat wheels.

Well, Utah trikes set a weight limit on their Fat Tad of 300#, but I suspect that is the frame more than the wheels.
If you look at Unicycle wheels they have to carry the entire load of the person. So I would go look at a Unicycle manufacturer/seller's recommended maximums.

Any one have an idea of the weight limit of "Fat" bike wheels. ??
That really depends what you plan to do with them ?

On a bike a lot more than if they were on a trike/quad.

Paul

I'm a BIG GUY. I'm thinking of using them on Quad design. In need a total load on the quad of over 600lbs including the pilot.

I'm a BIG GUY. I'm thinking of using them on Quad design. In need a total load on the quad of over 600lbs including the pilot.
Is that 599# pilot and 1# "load" then? ;)

Is that 600lbs including the quad itself? Even 4 X 20" will come in at 40lbs just for the wheels, tyres and axles let alone any chassis. What size wheels are you looking at? I'd think 20" would take that if use is gentle and you'll need 20mm axles. I'd expect 26" to struggle with any lateral loading. I think either would struggle if being used in any serious off-roading. Fat hubs with 20mm axles do exist but your choice is going to be thin.

Is that 600lbs including the quad itself? Even 4 X 20" will come in at 40lbs just for the wheels, tyres and axles let alone any chassis. What size wheels are you looking at? I'd think 20" would take that if use is gentle and you'll need 20mm axles. I'd expect 26" to struggle with any lateral loading. I think either would struggle if being used in any serious off-roading. Fat hubs with 20mm axles do exist but your choice is going to be thin.

Load only. Not counting the vehicle.

You're probably looking at 750lbs then with the actual quad as well. If you then move to motorcycle wheels you can easily add another 50lbs again. Not something many would want to pedal without a huge electric assist.

Have a look at the cycle cart forums.

https://www.cyclekartclub.com/

Small racing cars using honda cub or pit bike wheels.

If you leave out the motor and add pedals you get a quad that's up to your spec.

The frame is made from 3" x 1" x 1/16" tube so it's light weight and strong.
Nice modeled after early automotive frames. Simple leaf spring suspension. Hadn't thought about that route.