deciding which one to build ???

I just bought 4 plans on the 4 for $19 deal. Good deal, thanks Brad. I'm going to build , for my first 'bent either the Voyageur or the
WildKat. I'm leaning toward the Voyageur, cause I like the rear suspension. I'd like some opinions on which one would be best for a first time build and first time 'bent rider. I have a plentiful parts supply so that is not really a factor.
I will later build a trike and a tandem. Thanks, thom.

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
I have a saying: Give me the instructions and I can do anything. However, a lot depends on your perceived set of skills and we don't have any details of those.

I don't know that any plan could be considered harder than any other. They all require some tools and a collection of abilities and approaches that can be seen as easy for some and more challenging for others. Some skills you may already have in varying degrees, others you may learn along the way. But, one thing for sure, you'll never know if you don't have a go.

Anything learned is valuable. The best of luck with your chosen build.

be aware that a recumbent bike (two wheels) requires a different sense of balance than a standard up-wrong bike.