Crazy prices got to be fishy surely

Has anyone used this seller for anything? Some of their prices seem just crazy for instance https://www.uehwuie.com/bicycles-and-supplies/unitpackpower-electric-bike-battery-48v-16ah-ebike-battery-for-1200w-bike-motor-lithium-ion-bike-battery-with-charger-usb-port-and-battery-level-light £47.75 that's right £47.75
I was also interested in a bottom mount brushed (I assume) EV motor conversion. Seemed too cheap but thought maybe it was old stock being sold off. There were no details of power, voltage etc so I mailed them asking for clarification. Have not had a reply.
I can't bring myself to send money, even Paypal money, if the company is a scam so just wondered if anyone on here had actually dealt with them and could confirm they are genuine?

Thanks
John

Why buy just the battery. He's selling whole electric bikes for very little more! If it looks too good to be true it probably is. Now where did I put that bridge I was selling? :) Caveat emptor.

Yes thanks guys. Spam detector has a few reviews which confirm what you say and what I thought. Send the order for a bike/motor/battery or whatever and you get sent a pair of gloves or a USB cable with valid tracking so they can show Paypal the item was sent then no more contact. Total scam.
Hey popshot is that bridge in good condition cos I've got a pond which would look nice with a bridge. How much are you looking for including postage? :)
BTW I've seen 'Dauerhaft' brushed motors at really good prices from various places. Accepting that brushed is not the greatest but finances are a little low, has anyone any info on the brand at all? This is for the AZ trike I am starting soon and mainly for 'play' and a helping push on my ride of 5 miles to the shops and back when my elderly legs complain.

Thanks
John