Anybody Up For A Trade?

SirJoey

Super Moderator
So, I finally finished the Marauder 1.5 a few months back, but I've barely ridden it at all.
When I started working on it, I lived out in the country where it would've been safe to ride,

but I now live in a city, it's dangerous to ride anyway, & this one's not really my thing. So....

I'd be willing to consider an even trade to any one of several different completed AZ rides, including:
Aurora, Warrior, TimberWolf, Viking, Gladiator, DeltaRunner, DutchMan, Meridian, TourMaster, or LodeRunner 2.

Build quality is top notch! Paint is gorgeous, purple metalflake, & flawless! I would keep my seat, wheels, & tires.
I have plenty pics, including good close-ups available, if anyone's interested. PM me. Thanx! :)

SirJoey

Super Moderator
Hey! my friend, it's nice to hear from you. Hope this finds you and yours well.
Thanx, Ed! Yeah, I been pretty busy, what with moving & all. Still in the same city, just had to move to another apt down the street.
Our greedy city "acquired" the building we were living in, & immediately jacked up the rent above the already sky-high limit it was at.
We finally got moved, but we're still kinda disorganized & trying to get settled in. Other than that, we're okay.
Wishing the same for you & yours, my friend! :)

I've nothing for trade but anyone who has will need a rough idea of where you live. I put "My cozy little nook in the corner!" into google maps but it couldn't find it.

SirJoey

Super Moderator
I put "My cozy little nook in the corner!" into google maps but it couldn't find it.
LOL. No doubt. Figured there wasn't much point in mentioning
it unless someone was seriously interested in a trade.

Anyway, FWIW, my "cozy little nook in the corner" is in eastern KY. :)