Any place stock pair of 24" wheels with 20mm axel holes for tadpole trike?

I've got a pair of 26" wheels on an elf velomobile right now, but I want to put fatter tires on so I need a pair of smaller 24" rims for better shock, since this trike has no suspension.
the hub is a 20mm axel with 110m length. Looked on USA and Chinese web sites and ebay and can't find a premade wheel this size. I guess 20mm axel's are rare?
I got a quote from a local bike place. and it was close to $700. I'm guessing these had to be laced manually is the reason.

Any leads for cheaper front tadpole wheels that have a 20mm axel and can accommodate some more robust wheels to give me some shock absorbance?

I doubt they exist too. Lacing your own will consume less effort than searching for what you almost certainly won't find.

ok, so I see the 20mmx110mm hubs on ebay are $35 each, recommendations to get rims and spokes online? checked bargainbasementbicycleparts and they do not have the fatter rims

I have done a bit of research. The Sturmy Archer Drum brake front hubs use 6000 2RS bearings. If you replace those with thin ring 26x15x8 bearings, a 15mm shaft can be fitted. Of course, this also means you'll have to replace the bushings and lipseals.
Nothing insurmontable. And not even close to the 20mm axle you want.

thanks for replies. There's got to be a usa seller of bicycle rims. It would probabaly cost $100 just to ship from Germany.Only usa vendor I found JBI is wholesale only and will not sell to me directly.

I ordered and am waiting for a set of 20" rims from China (Ali Express), with 32 holes, since you can't actually find them anywhere else.