Cable steering?

I just seen a trike in a video which had a steering wheel instead of handle bars. From what little I saw it had a cable around a pulley on top of the front wheel going into the steering column/shaft. The trike was able to turn 360 within its own length as it front steering was able to turn a full 90°.
My question is does anyone know how this could be done please?

The same way a boat has steering using a wheel to turn the outboard motor?
Push-pull steering cable maybe?

I was thinking of the old outboard style where it's wrapped around a drum at the wheel then each side goes through pulleys to the actual motor mount. Then I thought that wouldn't work as it's straight line from wheel to top of steered wheel that's what's confused me. I must admit it's not difficult to confuse me lol

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
I just seen a trike in a video
A link to that video would be appreciated. It shouldn't be too difficult to cobble up cable steering as it can't differ too much from a boat. You just need to ensure that it is guided towards those bits that need to be moved. Could do it with a winding drum and Bowden cable to make connecting to the steering rods a bit easier.

A link to that video would be appreciated. It shouldn't be too difficult to cobble up cable steering as it can't differ too much from a boat. You just need to ensure that it is guided towards those bits that need to be moved. Could do it with a winding drum and Bowden cable to make connecting to the steering rods a bit easier.
I'll try and find it again

Whilst I'm trying to find it again here is the screenshot I got to try and figure it out

That wasn't the video I saw but looks like the original posting for the short clip I saw

wonder if anyone rode it any distance with that sprung seat ?

mal de mer anyone ?

From the image, I would say that the cable wraps around the shaft forward of the universal joint and runs to and from the disc at the top of the stem over two small pulleys for cable guidance
Well spotted I never noticed the small pulleys so it really would work like the old boat steering drum and cable system