Warrior tube length

As I remember the total length that I measured, I came on about that length as I remember correctly.
I got my sizes from putting the frame in a 3D cad program.
But ad some extra length. Better save than sorry.

Ours comes in 3 or 6 Metre lengths. 3 metres (10 foot) is just about enough as far as I know. But you will have little if any to cover any "mistakes" you make.
Good Luck!

See if there is a factory that uses metal near you. It can save a lot of money and they can probably also cut it in lengths so you can easily take it with you.
I went to a factory that uses metal. They had it in stock but could also order it for me if needed and that was cheaper than as i ordered it online.
There are several companies here that sell online and even cut it in different lengths but they asked a lot for shipping and extra for cutting.
By the factory I also had some small pieces that would be recycled. I hot that cheap.

.083 is a little thick. Suggest .065 as per plans unless you are over 300+ pounds.
For $25 we here in the usa can purchase 20Ft of 2x2x.065

See if there is a factory that uses metal near you. It can save a lot of money and they can probably also cut it in lengths so you can easily take it with you.
I went to a factory that uses metal. They had it in stock but could also order it for me if needed and that was cheaper than as i ordered it online.
There are several companies here that sell online and even cut it in different lengths but they asked a lot for shipping and extra for cutting.
By the factory I also had some small pieces that would be recycled. I hot that cheap.
I've looked around here, but all factories have been closed down due to Covid-19.

.083 is a little thick. Suggest .065 as per plans unless you are over 300+ pounds.
For $25 we here in the usa can purchase 20Ft of 2x2x.065
I am near 300 lbs. (averaging 285 lately) and was worried about going with the 16g over 14g due to that closeness. If the 16g will be fine for my current weight then I can look for that. Also I am in the US, Michigan to be exact and finding items local has been difficult.

OK, here they didn't close. Some did, but that are companies that mainly have customers outside the Netherlands.
I am also thinking to change my plans and start sooner with my second frame. This because as I order now, I get it a lot faster and can even do things tgat normally are harder to do because of the low amount of parts I need. Now they have space and time for that.

OK, here they didn't close. Some did, but that are companies that mainly have customers outside the Netherlands.
I am also thinking to change my plans and start sooner with my second frame. This because as I order now, I get it a lot faster and can even do things tgat normally are harder to do because of the low amount of parts I need. Now they have space and time for that.
yeah in my state in the US almost EVERYTHING shut down.