Why & When Did You Go "Bent"?

No thanx necessary ol' friend, but you're very welcome. I'm certainly enjoying reading folks' stories here! I can live their adventures
vicariously, as well as re-live some of my own! Wouldn't mind seeing you resurrect that "My Other Talent" thread, too!

LOVIN' that PVC car, btw! Surprised it was that heavy. What did you estimate it to weigh, anyway?

Lookin' forward to seeing what else comes out of the new "Ed Shed"! 😃

The lights are in and working.
Just returned from getting more electrical wire, for the 13 outlets. Ran out of wire yesterday.
So far I've run 150 feet of wire with another 30 +/- to go.

Bought a new GCFI circuit tester (to replace misplaced one). Found out my kitchen remodel wiring is incorrect. (I didn't do it)
I guess it's been that way since we had it remodeled a few years ago. Another problem to add to the stack.

I would like to bring forward the 'My Other Talent' thread as well. We will just put a link to it.
At least, until I can find a way to also bring the photo's along with it, it is of little use.
I will start a new one, and maybe we can recreate some of the old, and/or link the new with the old.
I do hope that maybe, some of the new members will add their 'talents' to it, thus giving it new life.

I estimated the PVC car came in around 125 pounds. Add to that a driver and passenger combo, it weighed +/- 500 lbs.
I drove it down the block and back, by myself, and didn't quite make it back. I was really huffing and puffing.
Another reason why the StreetRunner, will be going all electric. It's really more for show than go.

New ideas in the mental pipeline, can be see in the gallery, 'Edspedal Car Concepts'
Ideas that are more in line with the recumbent theme. More go than show.

SirJoey

Super Moderator
I will start a new one, and maybe we can recreate some of the old, and/or link the new with the old.
I do hope that maybe, some of the new members will add their 'talents' to it, thus giving it new life.
I'm all for that! Probably have a few minor things to contribute myself.
In fact, for now, that's really about all I CAN contribute. Can't wait for
the day I have something a little more substantial to offer, however! :)

SirJoey

Super Moderator
I'm 48 and I've just turned 'Bent about 2 months ago, bought my KMX from Glasgow, I'm partially disabled and found riding a df to be problematic
Welcome to the krew, Icemanhgv!
Partially disabled myself, so I can relate. Long live the BENT lifestyle! (y)

I'm all for that! Probably have a few minor things to contribute myself.
In fact, for now, that's really about all I CAN contribute. Can't wait for
the day I have something a little more substantial to offer, however! :)

Sir Joey,
I think your posts are a great contribution in themselves, this thread I think is becoming very popular due to you starting the question, maybe the next one is what did you name your machine?
rgards
John