Beware this is back on Ebay - Drycycle

Hi all

Drycycle back for sale

Just be aware it would be very hard to make this usable , as it is a prototype it probably has many ' adjustments ' made to try and make it use able.
Ask yourself is it worth the asking price in secondhand parts ? caveat emptor ;)

Oh found this
talk through including tell you why there appears to be an ' extra ' gearbox it has a reverse !

.. and the frightening bit :-

The drive system is a Shimano E8000 mid-drive (Shimano's most powerful eMTB spec) and the quoted range is 15 miles per 500Wh battery – the low range is largely due to the 265 pounds (120kg) vehicle weight, but it's quite easy to carry several spare batteries behind the seat to give enough range for a full day's riding ...

Paul

Last edited:
Looks like they've added a few bits and upped the price by two grand. If it was hard to sell at £1500 I'm struggling to see the extra value at the new price. Should have either been disassembled for parts or built to a finished product imo.

Should have either been disassembled for parts or built to a finished product imo.
Yes and the parts would be very hard to sell , and I think it cannot be made ridable so it isn't !

Nice to see it listed as ' New other ' !

Paul

I'd have had an interest in the body and canopy had it been listed sub £500. That weight is just too much for 250w imo. A porker like me is going to put it over a quarter of a tonne by the time it's had a big battery or two.